Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Money money money - Abba


A.C Mizal

Pejam celik pejam celik dah sampai last day of the year 2008. Gumbira,sedih,terharu dan segala bagai perasaan muncul......gumbira coz ader plans,targets,missions are accomplished, sedih coz ader lg a few resolutions yg still pending....kene drag into 2009 nampaknya.....terharu coz i got a lot of friends around me who always give their supports and shoulder to rely on (a friend in need is a friend indeed),parents yg very understanding & sempoi etc. Thank you Allah.....

I supposed to meet K.Ida at Midvalley but pg2 lg da dpt sms from her telling that she can't make it.It's ok for me and I decided to meet my friend cum client at The Curve. As usual jalan jammed giler coz kt sini among hot spot since mlm ni akan ader new year celebration. Seingat I la, selalunyer I count down dpn tv jer hehe....ader la sekali kot,if x silap countdown merdeka 2003 at KLCC....that was among kejadian yg I confirm x bole lupa coz ader something else happened huhu....biarlah rahsia-Siti Nurhaliza.

Mama called tanya kabar & she can't make it to 'majlis ilmu' tonite. I don't mind about it coz dah ader ramai kawan kt situ & it seems that I'm going to celebrate New Year di 'Majlis Ilmu' itu. Kata mama, by attending this kind of majlis ilmu,bermakna kita berada di bawah payung malaikat......aminnnn

After maghrib,terus gerak ke 'the Medan'. Topic mlm ni best dgn K.Ana as the speaker mmg quite funny & entertaining tp penuh dgn kata2 hikmah serta diselitkan dgn kata2 semangat.... Frankly speaking,I gain a lot of new knowledge tonite.


Majlis abis awal so I just went home. Sampai umah elok2 kul 12am.....Happy New Year. My housemate dah tido kt sofa living room....Good nite.Sleep tight...zzzzzz

No comments: