Friday, December 19, 2008

Gemilang - Erra Fazira


From left:Faruhi,Munir,Yoe,Abg.Pian,me &Fendi


From right:Nurul Hanim,Kak Mina & I


Rafiqha Hanim ( Pn. Magistrate)


Me & Taufik


From left:Nasa,Me,shamshul,Nasir a.k.a Ulaq


From left: Saiful,Rasmadi,Najib,Me,Mizan
Yang nampak muka sj kt blkng:Matt

Dah ok skit today...not fully recovered from the fever but keje wajib diteruskan....tajuk lagu Gemilang (Erra) dipilih untuk entry kali ni coz it reminds me of someone haha.....bukan gemilang (Ella) or Gemilang (Jacklyn Victor).....as a matter of fact, these songs (which carry the same title) inspired me a lot......:) Pic yg kt atas tu masa Convo 2002. Sj jer upload sesuwai dgn tajuk entry kali ni gak hehe......
I decided to meet Harris so I went to his office. We had our lunch at a restaurant near Jalan Ipoh. A few things to discuss and settle and hopefully it goes well......I sent him back to the office and I went straight to Ambank and Maybank. Wan called to remind me regarding the appmnt this coming Saturday. Mama,K.Ida &Dini called to inform me about the 'Majlis Ilmu' which will be held tonite at the usual place. Thanks all. Went to KLCC for my next appointment.
I returned back to HQ and make a few phone calls to some of prospects and clients. Mama called again and told me that she can't make it tonite coz she's going to attend a dinner at Palace of the Golden Horses. No prob at all coz I still can make it all by myself-Celine Dion. Returned home around 6.30pm. Layan Spa Q.....layan jer.....
I went to 'the Medan' Batu Caves immediately after performing Maghrib prayer. Too many people there but luckily K.Dini reserved a seat for me. A lot of new faces pada majlis kali ni. At the same time,I got a few msgs from a few new numbers.....so mystery....biler kol x nak angkat plak.....hmmmmm...aper kes?>
Arrived home late around 2am. ZZZZZZZZZZZz....

No comments: