Monday, December 1, 2008

Overprotected - Britney Spears

Assalamualaikum......kalimah pembuka bicara
01/12/2008,Isnin bersamaan 3 Zulhijjah 1429.
I start to post my first entry.....baru terdetik nk buat blog ni hehe..Previously I prefer to jot down in my dear diary but since now I dok ngadap laptop more than 5 hours per day & br jer register broadband ni, so I decided to bare it all...let the world knows.....(especially my family, relatives, friends,clients ) who happen to read my blog ni la hehe...

I wake up seawal jam 6.30am,perform subuh prayer & dr dlm bilik i heard my housemates dok bz preparing themselves to go to work. I jer yg still kepenatan coz the whole weekend I spent my time memenuhi majlis undangan perkahwinan & birthday party. I was with kak Maya on Saturday evening looking for room to rent utk sepupu nya yg baru nk start keje kt bank muamalat katanya. We went to Bandar Tasik Selatan but finally I called my fren cum client Fiza dearie to look & find for the advertisement kt her apartment at Tasek Heights tu. Thanks a lot for your help Fiza...

Then,before maghrib, I went to Kak Shiera's house to celebrate her baby's birthday. Thanks a lot for the invitation. Auntie Maria Arshad,Ijoy & relatives were there as well. The food mmg super duper delicious (especially popiah ala2 berintikan kiwi,strawberi,coklat etc) specially prepared by Tun Mahathir's personal chef (according to what kak Shiera had told me la about that guy who made that special popiah hehe)spaghetti, bihun, nuggets,ayam goreng etc.....kenyang banget teramat & masa nak balik she gave me cupcakes satu tupperware gitu. Thanks a lot akak. I will always & forever support u...Moga2 dimurahkan rezeki selalu....Aminnn.

The next day, I went to nogori 9 to attend my fren's wedding. I got d invitation & attend the ceremony hoping that I will meet long lost frens (Midi, Che Wan etc) masa kt uia dulu gak.....KN ni my fren masa zaman matric UIA Kusza & Gombak. Kira2 dah more than 10 years kenal. I penah pegi umah dia before this & dia pon penah dtg umah I dulu gak kt kedah gitu. I went there with Shauki,Sham & Wan. Sham came to my house seawal jam 9.30am. Then we went to fetch up Shauki kt Greenwood & went straight to Putrajaya to fetch up Wan pulak. We stopped at hentian Nilai to have our breakfast before continuing our journey to Kg. Kerdas,the wedding location. When we arrived at Jempol, we noticed Teratak Zaaba there. Besides, our journey this time is full with laughter.....laughter is the best medicine katanya....after one story to another....teringat zaman dulu2 gituuuu.

Arrived at KN's house pon dah almost 3pm. Terserempak dgn Mamat IRK,Fendi & Ahmad Ibrahim but diaorang dah nk gerak balik already. Since kitaorang sampai lewat,org pon dah tak ramai but luckily the food still ader for us hehe. Then sempat bergambar bagai gitu dengan pengantin. Around 4.15pm kitorang start gerak balik to KL. We dropped by at Alamanda for window shopping & watched movie at GSC Alamanda for the very first time ever. Tgk citer Antoofighter...kelakar jugak citer ni......shauki's treat.....TQ
Posing in front of Teratak Zaaba


From left:Sham,Rozi,KN,Nadiah,Shauki,Wan

Sampai umah pon dah lewat. Almost everybody dah tido except my Sabahan housemate Reilis a.k.a Jrelz. Masa I tengah dok online,Sham called me. He left his handset in my car so he came back to my house around 1.30am to take it.Sleep late. Sleep tight.

So, back to the story of the day (today 1/12/08),after subuh I take a nap for a while,then I took a morning bath,bersiap & went to putrajaya again to settle a few unfinished businesses. Took 1 sachet of byoung pagi. On d way to Putrajaya,sempat gak isi minyak at Petronas (swipe jer my RHB visa credit card for only rm45),singgah Azeezah station to buy nescafe ais,then continue my journey to Putrajaya. I arrived there b4 12 noon & immediately called Wan but still lama gak kene tunggu....I wait in my car, park near bus stop parcel D sampai I kene sound ngan polis trafik yg ala2 kekwat in his uniform coz now dah x bole park & wait org kt situ....so I have to tawaf & ronda 360 darjah until lah si Wan tu muncul. Tension gak but at d same time, Fazli a.k.a Dey & Aishah called me telling that they r at Alamanda now & plan to go to visit Kimi's new born baby girl....hmmm......I need to rush to bahagian pinjaman perumahan kerajaan dulu coz I need to settle my father's housing loan as promised.....ader lebih kurang 8 ribu plus lg balance due if I'm not mistaken....so I have to check it out first & then fully settled the loan by today....i dah carry 8 ribu cash......seriau la jugak. Then,I went to bank rakyat nearby & withdraw another 1 k, standby kot2 tak cukupppp!!!

So, Wan accompanied me to Prescint 2....still tak bole nak settle coz diaorang nak bank draf or cheque lah pulak .They can't accept cash over the counter.....over la.....Wan pulak nak rush balik to his office coz dia kene outstation lak afterthis so nak tak nak , I have no choice & send him back first to his office. Finally, I decided to return home coz I felt quite sleepy & nak standby for an appointment with Kak Ida lak. Mama & Salam did call me. I perform zohor prayer & take a break.... (have a kit kat haha)

Afterthat, I went to IIUM but something happened & kene patah balik, masa nk kuar umah terserempak dgn Abg Zul kt parking lot. Then,balik umah again, solat asar,rest & relax jap. Lps tu,mengadap tv,makan byoung 1 evening sachet, layan Oprah Winfrey ulangan Dr. Oz marathon. 7.30pm layan Alamak Amy - comedy sitcom Kak Shiera. Today's episode ader Abby Abadi. Suddenly remembered & flattered with kak Shiera's hospitality a couple of days ago time birthday party her daughter yg comel itu......:)

After performing Solat maghrib, I took a bath & tidy up my room yg dah x berkemas for a few days ni ha.......few things need to be settled tomorrow by hook or by crook and by all means,things like my car insurance,2 very important appointments etc.

Perform solat isyak & washed a few clothes. Take 1 sachet of byoung malam. Gosh!!! penat giler teramat today!!What a hectic day!

to be continued.........:)

No comments: