Thursday, December 4, 2008

Secret - Madonna


Ning & I @ Anugerah Era


Something to share......My housemate seems very happy today......he shared with me good news that he received just now.....congrats!!! I'm so proud of u & wish u all the best......previously 5 of us were RHB staff. I resigned in March 2007 after working for 3 years there,then my ex housemate Fadzli a.k.a Pal resigned and join alrajhi Bank Malacca until now, Reilis a.k.a Jrelz resigned in July '07 & join Earnst & Young (then resign to join another company recently) & the latest one is Huzai.....murah rezeki & better offer gitu....the other one is my ex housemate Hilmi a.k.a Miki (da kawin June '07) and now working at Wisma Negeri Kedah.....da jadi boss gitu ha.... really glad that everybody is having a very good life......I live my life to the fullest gitu.....:) Lebih gumbira bila most of them pon da jadi client ambank product saving n investment i ni hihi......thanks a lot.....

Besides,I did call Muhammad to meet up somewhere coz he wanted to pass his wedding invitation card......thanks dear for the sms and I really appreciate it....I called Mr. X (u know who u are....hehe).....lama giler borak & consult....plan nak gi Hard Rock Cafe tapi hampeh.....suruh mai ke area Gombak ni pon punya ler susah....but really appreciate your kindness and thanks a lot for all the good advice, wisdom words & moral support

Eh.....tetiba ader 2 entries lak per day.....x per...sekali sekala jadi rajin lak menaip mengarang citer bagai ni.

ok la....to be continued.....adios.........:)

No comments: