Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kawan - Ruhil Amani


Pic masa Form 3 (to know this person,pls refer to the story below :)


Ni lah dia Beyond Water Bio Active Reforming System - Water treatment yg termantap gitu... Sesaper yg interested to buy it, do let me know k......bole buat instalment and very berbaloi u all...:) Never try never know kan.....hehe....:)Superbrands lagi tu....

Yesterday was an easy breezy day for me & Alhamdulillah I managed to settle a few important things for e.g settling bills ( I hate this one but it's an obligation to do so, if not kene blacklist lak nama kt ctos & ccris - mintak simpang ler hehe). After settling the bills, I went to Service Centre utk service keter ni. I dont have to wait too long coz keter x bnyk so lepak2 kt waiting room,baca today's newspaper,magazine etc. Lps service, trus gerak gi UIA. I got a few clients there. Loyal clients gitu.....

Masa dok wait keter tgh service, I dok ber 'sms' with one of my long lost friends masa SMSAH dulu (refer pic above) Last time jumpa masa 1993 so dah kira2 15 years tak jumpa! but we still keep in touch...mula2 dulu b4 zaman internet,we did send letters for each other, then email, myspace & handset.......ironically, kitaorang still x bole nak meet up...ader jer halangan,dugaan,
rintangan,cabaran & the latest info yg dia bagitau, he's now at Putrajaya, Presinct 2, Jabatan Imigresen katanya....hmmm.....it's ok then....InsyaAllah one fine day akan berjumpa jua.....ukhwah fillah....

Masa Maghrib, Francis called me ajak meet up kt Kepong. I told him to come to my place coz I was very exhausted and wanna take a rest jer kt umah. I asked him to come to my house but he insisted & urged me to come to his place coz there were a few very important & urgent matters to discuss...hmm....(sounds very serious things jer)sian pulak dengar so I went there and we met at KFC Kepong (since Pizza Hut dah closed - ingat nak suruh dier belanja pizza jer hehe) He told me something unexpected and really ask my favour to help him & solve the matter. I called a few of my lawyer friends and consult with them. Problem solved & we got the solutions to settle the matter. We left the place around 12am & I was very sleepy. I arrived home half an hour later & found that my housemate was still watching TV. I just went straight to the bed and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

No comments: