Friday, December 12, 2008

Not that type of lady - Camelia


Camelia

Gosh!My goodness!!! Been very busy lately. I was in a hurry to settle my client's case. I went to Putrajaya with K.Ida & Abg sabri. I parked my car at 'the Medan' Batu Caves and they came to fetch me up with Harrier gitu.....

We went to Putrajaya & then to Bangsar. Thank God!My case settle gak. Since K.Ida & A. Sabri got something urgent to settle,they sent us back (my client & I) to Batu Caves. I persuaded my client to have lunch at IIU. We went to Mahallat Ali Cafe for lunch. Then I sent back my client to Putrajaya. I rush back to the office. Settled the case and returned home.At the same time, I received a few sms from clients & friends especially Fadzli a.k.a Pal informing that he just returned fr a holidays at Langkawi...wow! still got time for holidays huh......bestnyer...:) Hopefully u can understand why I replied your sms quite late...

Arrived home around 6pm. Asar,took a bath,maghrib & then went out to attend majlis Ilmu. I arrived there quite early so I book a place for Mama. After the 'Majlis' we went to Restaurant Asam Pedas Sri Gombak....tukar angin skit tonite coz normally kitaorang akan lepak2 kt Azeezah Station (sebelah Restaurant Asam Pedas tu jer huhu). Belasah nasi goreng paprik,telur mata &horlick ais.

Sleepy & tired already........zzzzzzz

No comments: