Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hitam Putih Kehidupan- Sheila Majid


Another hectic day.....

I was in the middle of a very important meeting when Wan called me for a few times. I just replied an sms to him telling that I will call him back later. I managed to go to Ambank Selayang Branch to check my car insurance. As usual, I prefer to deal with Ms. Lalitha,the customer service representative at that branch coz she's very efficient,smart & always ready,willing and able to assist me hehe....

After checking the insurance (which I need to pay almost 1k), I went to Bank Islam nearby to bank in some money to my parents. I received a call from Siti (Ramreza Mohd - Junny's assistant) informing that I need to pay another rm1.4k for the fee (housing loan)....gosh!!! It's all about the money... 'money money money ' song made popular by ABBA. Afterthat, I went to RHB to settle my credit card too and not to forget, I dropped by at Maxis centre to settle the bills - postpaid n broadband...hmmmm bills,bills,bills - Destiny's Child.

Wan called again while I was having my lunch. Thank goodness.....goodness gracious me. Kak Ida did call me too informing about the application form. I was on my way back to my home sweet home at that particular time. A few things need to be done & ought to be done. You oughta know- Alanis Morrissette ( One of my favourite songs way back to 1996)

Actually, I'm sick & tired today......been trying to call a few clients & existing clients too informing about their investments. I need to see Mrs.Jalilah of Affin Bank TTDI tomorrow & Joanna as well. I arrived home around 7pm. I made a call to Faizal CIMB & Shauki the lawyer to negotiate about the deal that we had discussed before this.....basically he agreed about it and I will make a follow up with him again within 2 days.

I called my sis too but she was in Shah Alam & she's on leave today. I need to confirm with her about our plan on this upcoming Hari Raya AidilAdha. I called Shamshul too for almost an hour and we had a very long tete-a-tete.....So, at least he updated me about a few things regarding her sis,Saniah,Najib,Saiful Azmi,Doy & a few others. These are among my long lost friends since IIUMT & Gombak.....I know them for more than 10 years already.

I had nasi lemak for my dinner & watched 'Puteri Salju'. I enjoyed myself watching Kak Shiera as 'Kelly Cantik' hahaha......K. Shiera mmg murah rezeki nowadays & almost everyday ader muncul kt tv gitu hehe....Monday-Alamak Amy 7.30pm - 8pm tv3, Mon to Thursday - slot legenda on tv3 4.30pm - 5.30pm & 8.30 - 9.30pm on tv9, Friday- Galaksi 8.30pm. Wahhh...siap promote lg Kak Shiera....free of charge hihi. Advertisements pon ader, Horlicks, Lipton, Bio Essence etc...hmmm....recently,I noticed her ader kt iklan Jacob's Cracker tu gak rite?:) All the best in all your future undertakings Sis

Ok...enough for today...I need to pen off now...till then.....cheerios......:)

1 comment:

Mak Datin Alim said...

ello there... wah...dah ada blog eh...bravo! bravo...kita layan blog sama2 ok? actually blog iiumt tu for semuala..in case sesapa nak share apa2 or announce apa2 ke kan... my own blog pun baru je create.. http://hsms77.blogspot.com
yg lama http://alimputra.fotopages.com
well, take care fren!