Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wannabe - Spice Girls


Amyza Aznan

Today gerak from umah quite late. Almost missed Subuh. Org cakap, Subuh gajah tp td dah ala2 bukan subuh gajah dah tp dah jadi Subuh dinasour...haha...whatever they wanna call la kan.....huhu...Appointment @ 10am, my client's office tu dkt jer, Sunway Batu Caves. From there, I went to Ukay Perdana. Met Faizal there. He called me a few times before that but I was bz with my client at that particular moment. Sorry ya.....A few people did call me but I'm really sorry coz I was in a hurry & at the same time, I need to be punctual and presentable in front of the client. Living la vida loca(Ricky Martin)

Met Faizal @ Ukay Perdana. Gave the forms and follow up En. Amran whom we met at Kajang previously.Follow Faizal to his office and dropped by at Kg. Baru to pass the nomination form. We arrived at HQ around 3pm. Settled my client's payment first and then proceed with Ilyana's case. We tried to call her a few times and finally able to get through and she gave the information that we need in order to proceed her case.Thank goodness, the person in charge at the counter was very helpful.

I went to Citylink to courier the cases. Gosh! Zohor lom buat so I rushed to Masjid Amaniah nearby to perform Zohor prayer first. Afterthat, I called Misha to confirm and courier the case on time. I just realized that I didn't eat anything yet ( tapi badan tetap jugak naik & susah tul nak turun huhu) So, I went to Azeezah Station to have my lunch cum tea time. Then, I went to Ambank Selayang Branch & maybank too. Withdraw and transfer.....

Arrived home around 6.30pm. Asar. Layan 'The Nanny'. Took a bath. Online jap jer. Then my client called and informed that he had to postpone our appoinment since he got something very urgent to settle - family matter. ok. Fully understood. Kak Ida did call too. TQ a lot. Before that, Norehan informed that she needed my help......ok..noted. After Maghrib,layan tv jap...kul 10pm layan citer "Puteri" @ tv3. Kita enjoy!!!

My housemate returned home quite late. Masa tu I dok layan "The moment of Truth" gameshow on Starworld. surfing & online too....received sms from mama. Pijan too. Borak2 with my housemate who seems very happy lately. I'm happy for him too. Got sms frm Norehan. Met her at Gombak and sent her home to Keramat. It was 2am already. Arrived home 20 minutes later. Sleep late.Sleep tight...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: