Friday, January 2, 2009

Strong enough -Cher


Happy New Year 2009!!!! 1.1.2009 Thursday....I wake up around 6.45am. Subuh. My housemate also wake up quite early today. No plan at all for today coz I wanna spend my time at home,cleaning the toilet,tidy up my room,kitchen & living room. Suddenly,I got a call from Wan. He's coming here to Gombak this evening. My housemate just went out & I'm home alone.

Shaiful a.k.a Cipul pon called. He wanna meet me coz nk pass the document i.e i.c photocopy & the money for his wife nyer investment...alhamdulillah....rezeki di hari pertama tahun baru...Syukur 21.....thnks for your continuous support since from the very beginning....Let us make u smile -tagline Ambank:)

Wan arrived at Lrt Gombak around 3.45pm. Zohor. We went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju. We went to Jef's phone booth too. Wan's phone is not ready yet (coz he sent to repair it previously)...to my surprise, he just bought a brand new Nokia N96 =rm2900++!!!Wahhhh......mantappp....bnyk tul duit mamat ni huhu.....bole tambah u nyer investment dgn i hehe.....terkesima jugak dibuatnya.....anyway, just do whatsoever u wanna do as long as u r happy with it,rite?.....I tumpang gembira jer la hehe....

We went to IIU to have our dinner there. Eventhough bnyk restaurants,mamak stalls,kopitiam etc....UIA gak jd pilihan...hmmm.....naper ek?hehe...tepuk dada tanya selera...sempat gak layan Spa Q before that....x dpt follow sgt...citer isnin to khamis kul 6.30 to 7.30pm,dpt gak la layan sekali dua in a week..... After maghrib,we went to 'the medan' to meet K.Ida. Group discussion & presentation.

At the end of the day, I just realized,konon2 nk lepak2 kt umah jer but that's the way my life goes.......life goes on...:)

No comments: