Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kini - Feminin


Azza Elite

This entry lewat sehari when I noticed the date as stated above.....ok xper...let me recall my activities yesterday.

My housemate went to work early. Thank you for waking me up...really appreciate that. I ingat nk tumpang jer ke LRT but pikir2 balik,awal sgt so I decided to go all by myself. Thanks again.

After Subuh,I managed to tidy up my room....Life was topsy turvy coz a lot of things to catch up and remember. Procrastination is a devil's workshop so by all means I must settle this one pending case latest by today. I rushed to Masjid Jamek for my first appointment of the day. I wait my client at 2nd floor Burger King Masjid Jamek. Luckily,I showed up on time....a few minutes before my client arrived at the place. Positive feedback but I need to follow up again. thanks for coming and spending time to listen to my presentation.

I promised to Wan to go to Putrajaya (for 2 consecutive days)...I met him around 12pm and I went straight back to Gombak coz Wan suggested to perform our Friday prayer there. It's ok for me coz that was my usual place and kebetulan he's on leave today. PTD like him senang jer nk apply cuti tambah2 lak he's the boss kt situ so x perlu nk risau2 or pening2 over such a trivial thing gitu....in that case,good for him la,rite?......ku bahagia- Melly Goeslow

Afterthat,we went to Dayabumi. Ader urusan yg nk kene settle kt Pos Ofis besar tu regarding my P.O Box kt Gombak Post Office & nk renew also. Dropped by kt Maybank nearby to transfer the money. After settling all the transactions,we went to Putrajaya again and again. K.Ida did call telling that she's going to Putrajaya also to meet new prospect. So,we decided to meet her at Alamanda,McDonald's. K.Ida's treat,tq alot....:)
Arrived home around 12am.....layan 'The Nanny" on the Hallmark Channel.

No comments: