Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where my girl's at? - 702

I received sms from K.Maya inviting me to come to her sister's wedding in Kluang. I really wanna go but I need someone to accompany me to go there. I called Kak Aini but she got a few plans....wah..makin busy akak kiter sorang ni.....cuti2 pon gi ke branch gitu. she's now currently at RHB Damansara Heights as a branch manager gitu. I kene gi build rapport skit moga2 dpt leads & prospects baik punya hehe......bole kan, akak?...:)

Gong Xi Fa Cai holidays x gi memaner pon. I was at Putrajaya when Jrelz called me to ask whether I will go to see Cipul at KLIA or not. Cipul's flight to German is scheduled at 12 midnight... ala2 Cinderella. I did tell Wan & Shauki about this. The next morning, I sent Jrelz to KLIA coz he's leaving KL to work in Labuan (LOFSA). Good to him coz he gets better offer, better salary and definitely a better life there....hehe....alhamdulillah.

Last weekend,for the very first time A.d came to KL driving his brand new 7 series. Wow!!! Congrats! I went to the new office and we met there. A.d took us to Kg. Baru for supper. I went there with Faizal & Serina while A.d with Firdaus. The next day, we just wandering around, ronda2 kotaraya & finally lepak kt mamak restaurant al Esfan Bistro. Thanks A.d

My mom called informing about a few things....glad to know that everything is settled.....

No comments: