Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Layar Impian -Ella


Diva Rock Ella
Smpai Alor Star around 7.30pm. Solat kt Surau Star Parade. Shopping kt situ & Pacific. Ronda2 around the town. Arrived home at 9.30pm. My mom dah prepare dinner.....Bestnyer....
The next morning,kitaorang dh standby for an appointment with Junny's mother-in-law @ Tmn Mutiara. Cantik rumah Auntie Intan ni.....After the presentation we went back to my house.
Afterthat,we went out again to Majlis Bandaran to settle the bill & rushed to Anuar & Co. to pass the bill to Syida.
After having our lunch,it's time to return to KL. Dropped by at Mak Ngah's house nearby. She wasn't there but managed to meet Kak Teh & send my warmest regards to Ngah Wan.
We stopped for a while at Gurun R&R to buy beverages and continue our journey. Amik exit Sabak Bernam konon2 nk short cut to Nurul's House at Kuala Selangor. I never use the route cuma nk try sj but mmglah azab rupanya coz kitaorang terpaksa menempuhi a few feldas, lps satu persatu,ditambah lak dgn keadaan malam yg semakin kelam gitew......sabaq je la....we decided to cancel our plan to Nurul's house but I promised to her to go there dlm masa terdekat ni...may be tomorrow.....sori ya....can't make it.
Antar Norehan first to Keramat and then br balik umah. Sampai umah dah around 11pm....penat giler yg teramat...zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Reilis & Janielle pon da balik from Sabah.

2 comments:

Azura Ahmad said...

banyaknye gambar u ngan artis... u jumpa diorang ni kat mana?...

Rozi said...

hehe....ada geng dgn wartawan yg bole kasi free passes ke anugerah2so kalo free I join jer....and ader gak a few artistes ni lak yg mmg my existing clients since I kt RHB klcc branch & biler join Ambank ni I tarik depa lak jadi Ambank nyer client hehe....:)