Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The world is not enough - Garbage

Gerak quite late today fr home......my housemate EL today...Ja called to inform that she will wait for me at Baiti's TTDI....dh jd our 2nd hot spot dh since Kompleks Kraf now crowded until 30th... I arrived there around 11.30am...First time ever to meet Sal, Azhar's wife. Lunch there.....

Azhar came later to join our group discussion....we decided to go to northern region coz there are a few prospects who confirm to invest so I'm going back to Alor Star ptg ni......woohoo.....

Balik umah,packing & ready to move......Ja & Siti decided to go to Eastern region.....gud luck & all the best!.....

I gerak fr KL after Asar....hv to go to Damansara Damai 1st utk amik Azhar....stopped at Juru to perform Solat Jamak & hv dinner there too at Pelita Tandoori House...

Arrived home at midnite......heavy rain along our journey so kene drive slow giler.....tp ngeri rasa biler tgk lori2 & express buses yg laju giler teramat.....nauzubillah.........seboleh2 nya I try to avoid naik bus nowadays.......takutttttttt.....biar drive sendiri even slow pon xper lah.....janji selamat rite? huhu.........................

No comments: