Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You're my everything- Santa Esmeralda

Wake up quite late coz smlm tido lewat sgttt....forgot to set alarm clock but I think I managed to sleep for almost 4 hours...hmmm....ok la kot...thank goodness coz amik 'byoung' product supplement....although doctor suggests to sleep for at least 6 hours a day, by taking supplement ni, insyaAllah ok kot.....dah ader testimonial from customers and it's superbrands product lg gitew...
(saper2 yg teringin nak try supplement ni,info I yer ok.....ader special price hehe)

Appointment kt area Wangsa Maju & then bergegas ke HQ to meet K.Lynn coz nk submit case as promised...dier dah standby kt luar masa I arrived coz rasa mcm nk drop by jer, pass the case n then trus balik umah....konon2 nk layan Spa Q tapi x sempat gak coz tetiba ader my client cum fren ni ajak minum2 kt NZ....so,singgah jap situ & have a chit chat with him for a while...mintak2 dia jadi tambah investment dia yg sedia ada ni ha hehe

Norehan called to ask a favour from me to fetch her up at her workplace tonight coz there's a few things to discuss.....she's planning to return to Alor Star tomorrow....

No comments: