Friday, February 13, 2009

Cinta di akhir garisan-Ning,Nora,Ziana&Dessy

For the very first time ever after menjangkau usia 30an ni,I got a fever....felt dizzy all day long but since I set an appointment earlier with a client,so I just go & we meet up at his office at Wangsa Link near NZ Curry House Wangsa Maju.

K.Ida called me to inform that she's going to Putrajaya to meet Kak Midah. Kak Midah is my new prospect,I did invite her to come to 'Majlis Ilmu' before and she's willing to follow & join me...but that nite,she rushed to return home since her husband didn't bring the key....it's ok then.....& that's why K.Ida wanted to meet her.....thanks all....

I decided to return home and take a cat nap...hmmm....kepala dah berat sgt rasa....I asked my friend to attend one client since I can't make it. I need a break....so,trus baring & fell asleep...
Sedar2 jer dh Maghrib!!!!Astaghfirullah.....ha br rasa segar skit tp malas dh nk kuar gi memaner...a few people did call especially K.Ida and mama tp mmg x answer the phone calls coz tido x hengat after mkn obat...rasa2 nya sebab tu lah kot I tertido.....
Since x gi memaner,I spent my time dpn TV jer...first time dpt layan One in a million (kebetulan episode top 12) & tgk Raja Lawak gak.....abis jer Raja Lawak, layan 'The Nanny".....mata punya la segar plak sampai terlayan 1 movie - 'The count of Monte Cristo'- a must see movie (padahal before this ader gak Astro dok berulang kali tayang tp x tergerak hati nk tgk but smlm tetiba rasa macam nk layan & kebetulan masa tukar channel citer tu baru nk start) what I can say about this movie is - 'superb' (I dont know whether this is a true story or not) but it is the classic swashbuckling adventure by Alexander Dumas tells of one man's plan to take revenge on the men who had him falsely imprisoned...mmg menarik.....I strongly suggest u ols tgk citer ni....
Lps seronok layan citer tu,dah x sedar jam almost 3am......abis citer tu, ader movie 'Back to the future 3'....layan smpai tertido.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: