Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wind beneath my wings - Bette Midler

I dont wanna understand....x fhm2 lg with a very thorough explanation before this........so take it or leave it...enough said!!!!! x nk layan lg sms2 hampeh itew.....tp sedikit sebnyak interrupt jugak la my peaceful life ni.....x abis2 sent sms n x fhm2 jugak...!!!! off u go!!!!!

hmmm.....lantak situ...ada aku kesah?cak cak cak.....kah kah kah.....ceria balik!!!!huhu....cukup cukup lah about those '&%$#'!!!! the most important thing.....keje keje keje.....production kena masuk, hit & achieve target!!! if x keje mana nak mai income kannnnnnnnnnnn...... lu pikir lah sendiri!!!!!!!!!

tetiba kt radio ader lagu Independent Woman made popular by Destiny's Child....:

The shoes on my feet I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearing I've bought it
The rock I'm rockin I've bought it
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin' I'll buy it
The house I live in I've bought it
The CAR I'm driving I've bought it
I depend on me

Alhamdulillah...

No comments: