Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dan Sebenarnya - Yuna

Alhamdulillah......I'm speechless....syukur atas kurniaan.... kurniaan dalam samaran-Siti Nurhaliza. My new 'baby' will be out soon..........my housemate dh kuar umah b4 I solat Subuh lg...around 6.30am......awalnyer.....huhu......I gerak dr umah around 7.45am.....trus g parking kt W.Maju n then follow K.Maz ke Midvalley Boulevard

K.Maz sent me to JPJ lps settle kt Midvalley itew but since I nyer turn lmbt lg, so I told her not to wait for me & I can take cab later......called Misya.......Ja & Azdha called lps tu...B4 this, I heard the news that our trip to Eastern Europe nanti akan di postpone ke July.......hmmm.....jgn x jd trus udah ler...so, our next convention will be held on 27th June & immediately after abis jer convention tu dgr citer 1st group akan trus fly......hopefully la this time dpt join 1st group itew huhu....

No comments: