Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hanya memuji- Shanty & Marcell

Hari ini dalam sejarah!!!Menuju puncak........the whole morning at Glenmarie,Shah Alam.....Azdha,Ja,Siti,Misya n etc called.....parked my car at Tmn Melati mosque & took LRT to Kelana Jaya.

Azdha called and asked to meet up at KL Branch. I was at SS7 Jalan Templer at that time so I asked Stephanie to send me to KL Branch.Thank gudness!!! I made it on time....settle a few things,passed the forms to Azdha since he's going back to Perlis ptg ni gak.....by all means, kene settle gak his case...rmxxxxx.......case close! congrats!

Stephanie sent me back to SS7.......called Mike.......everything is settled!!Thank you God!Called Faz & dinner with him at Azeezah Station.....skrng ni dah new management but still ok la....order Nasi goreng Thai & milo ais.....

Before this, my 'baby' is well kept by someone else for almost a fortnight but starting from now on, I will officially take a very good care.......definitely!!!!!this I promised u.......first time ever my 'baby' smpai at my home......went out again with a friend......really appreciate it......& I'm flatterred!!!!!!Thanks a lot!!!! this will remind me of what had happened - the keyword is 'GH' & 'OTWC' hehe...:) nobody knows - Tony Rich Project

No comments: